Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mikasa Fine China

I purchased this china a few years ago when I had my other dining room furniture but now that I no longer have a china buffet/hutch, I don't need it. Everything is in new condition - nothing was ever used, only displayed. Included are:


  • 6 Five-piece place settings of Mikasa "Parchment" china in Blue composed of a dinner plate, salad plate, soup bowl, cup, and saucer. 
  • 6 Five-piece place settings of Mikasa "Parchment" china in White/Silver composed of all of the above. 
  • Mikasa "Parchment" serveware that includes a vegetable bowl, platter, gravy boat, sugar bowl, and creamer. 
I am asking for $150 or best offer. If you want just a certain amount or color of place settings, please ask for prices. 



2 comments:

  1. I want this!
    peachy575@hotmail.com
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these still available for purchase??

    jenbec82@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete